Hello to my favorites! 


Hope you all had una gran semana :) Not going to lie, this week broke my heart in lots of little ways! Saddest parts: we won't be working with Julia and Eros anymore... for now. Julia's daughter was here from Lima last week. She is Jehovah's Witness, and talked awfully about our church to Julia. Julia is so confused and sad and she told us that for now, it is better that we are not teaching her. Seriously broke my heart! To see that someone has felt the spirit so strong, answered her prayers, and been so excited for her baptism, and then all of a sudden-no more. Doesn't mean that the fasts and prayers for her won't stop.. I know she will accept one day!

Eros: threw us a CURVE ball and long story short, his baptism will be postponed for a few months.

But highlight of the week: Saturday we met Mery. She is 35, has 3 kids, works in a hair salon, and has never belonged to a religion (the first time I have heard in my mission that someone hasn't had a religion.. everyone is catholic here! haha). She is seriously an angel, so so sweet! She has such a good heart, and from the moment we met her I felt something special. We taught her about the restoration Saturday and she said it makes perfect sense. She offered the final prayer and said it was the first time she has ever prayed. EVER!!! Honestly it was such a sweet prayer that I think I will always remember. She is so humble and I really believe that she is ready! She came to church yesterday and we have another lesson with her today. It's amazing here in the mission how after the hardest days, come the greatest blessings.

I am so beyond grateful for my calling as a missionary! To be an instrument in the hands of the Lord is such an incredible blessing. This gospel is seriously the happiest news in the whole world! I love this great work and I love you all! Have a real happy week :)

&&Happy birthday shoutout sunday to the most beautiful mom in the entire world! 


Alma 31:30-35


Hermana Wood

Pics: We had multizone conference this week and I was able to see Hna Stoutttt! (ah I was also able to play the musical number and I have been playing the piano lots lately!) My cute companion, and my favorite Hermana Poulson. Santiago in his spongebob costume, he is the cutest. And my hair is growing and growing ha










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!