One year older and more Latina too!

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Whoa thank you so so much for all the birthday love!! I feel so lucky and blessed to have the best family and friends :) 

My companion and pencionista have already made my day so special! Hermana Cejas decked out our room with notes and I got a wake up call from Hermana ALAIS. She got permission from president to call me from Tacna and she gave me a happy birthday rap hah. 

FAM-thank you SO much for the birthday package!!!! All of the notes especially, mean so so much to me. Too thoughtful! Sorry I am completely out of time, but I will give updates next week! (but Eros and Julia are progressing and doing great). 

Birthday shoutouts to MEG tomorrow and LEX Friday!! You deserve the happiest birthdays. Sending lots of love to Utah and Texas! Hope you all have a great week!

Pics: Our pencionista, mama Celinda, went to Cuzco and brought us back these shawls. "te amo gordito"-this picture is for Teyo (the chubby jokes live on!). Look how bad my handstand form has gotten ;). Misti showing off

"La fe es el poder, la obediencia el precio, el amor el motivo, el espíritu es la clave, y Cristo la razon."

XO
hermana wood
Alma 5






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!